Saturday, January 5, 2013

Closing down....


The last week after new years eve has been crazy, but now I just took the time to get in here. I need to get this post out as soon as possible  Yeah, my favorite parks are closing down. But yaay....it's not closing forever :-) No, Truck and Ty just need some time off and they both really deserve that! They work hard over at Calas Galadhon and doing a great job to make us all feel good and have a great time when we are visiting. 11 sims...oh my it really is a lot of work to keep them all going.
Calas Galadhon will be closed January 2013 but will reopen February 1st. We all looking forward to that. It will be fun to come back in February and the following months to see what they have for ideas over there. I am glad I was able to visit again this winter before they closed. Lovely as ever! Will we see any changes this spring except for that the snow will be gone? If so, what? I can't wait to visit my favorite place again in a month. I am really exited! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment