Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR...


Another year has gone and another has just begun. Not much from my RL will be written in here, just a little from time to time. The last day of 2012 was not so bad. Started with a nice dinner with my son, his girlfriend (gf) and my parents. After dinner took my son his guitar, guitar amp and his gf to visit old school friends. Was party time for the young ones :-) My parents and I just relaxed by the TV until the fireworks started. When the fireworks was over it was time to go home and check what was going on in my SL. I got dressed and started to look at some invitations that was in my mailbox.
I noticed that there was a lot going on over at Urban's Entertainments so I ordered a cab and left home..





It was nice to be there and listen to Urban sing. Not sure if I could get a better start of the new year :-) Urban sang his and everyone's favorite songs and it was just awesome as always. I'll never get tired of hearing him sing! Urban is more than just a great singer with an amazing voice, he is also one of my dearest friends. I am not going to every set and we don't talk every day, but still he has always been around and I'm so greatfull for that! Thank you for 2012, Urban and I wish you the best for 2013 and years to come!

For about 6 hours every Monday you are able to listen to some great singers at Urban's Entertainments. Starting at 1:00 PM SLT. I will give you the address and taxi here:
Urban's Entertainments

Enjoy!! :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you and I wish the best for all of us in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment